Granted it may not still be Christmas by the time you’re looking at this. But getting all the photography stuff out again to take a spring or summer-themed photograph is asking a bit much. Especially when me and Mrs Telegraph Pole fell out over the taking of this one. Anyway, declare loudly to the world down at the building site/office/church coffee morning your love of telegraph poles with one of these all-new Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society Mugs.
The specification of these ultra-high quality mugs is breathtaking*1
- Hold exactly 1.00 mugs worth of tea/beverage of your choice.
- Empty bit in the middle to hold said tea/beverage of your choice.
- Handle on side.
- Telegraph pole image on one side.
- Telegraph pole image on the other side too (not shown here).
- The words WWW.TELEGRAPHPOLEAPPRECIATIONSOCIETY.ORG printed in lovely Technicolor (TM) to remind you where to go to order another one.
Also Included, absolutely FREE
- High-tensile cardboard posting box – yours to keep, forever. Built to withstand the width of an Austin Allegro.
- A warm glow of satisfaction of money well spent.
*1 If you at all suffer with Asthma