Tell the world you appreciate telegraph poles and all the things that hang from them, stand on them, nest in them, gaze up at them, by becoming a member of The Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society. And what’s more, there is a badge, certificate and even a pencil that in certain light could look like a telegraph pole, all available to say that you’re a member. Unlike other appreciation societies we could mention – your membership is for life too.
Just look at all these things your £3.99 buys:
- Membership Certificate.
- Your name on the certificate.
- And a number. And the date.
- Wooden TPAS pencil.
- Graphite core to pencil so that you can do sums with it. Plus a rubber at the other end.
- Pin badge with a telegraph pole on it.
- A piece of paper with our name on.
- An envelope of some description.
- Some air from our HQ trapped inside the envelope.
- A warm glow from being a lifelong member of arguably the world’s premier telegraph pole appreciating society.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE ENTER NAME(S) FOR CERTIFICATE(S) IN NOTES BOX AT CHECKOUT.